Admission Process of SSIM Dwarka, Delhi
Sri Sukhmani Institute of Management (SSIM) Admission process-
Step 1: First visit the official website of SSIM and click on Apply Online.
Step 2: Now fill the application form with all the required details and submit documents.
Step 3: Submit the duly filled form.
You can also apply online in the PGDM course at SSIM, Dwarka, Delhi through the below Form to avail scholarship:
Apply through this form to get an assured Scholarship up to Rs. 50000*
Step 1: Go to the official website of the institute.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the required fields.
Step 3: After filling the form attach all the required documents along with the Demand Draft of INR 500 in favour of ‘Sri Sukhmani Institute of Management, payable at New Delhi, India.
Step 4: Send the Completely filled application form along with Demand Draft to the address- Plot No 2, Sector 8, Near Dwarka Sector 9 Metro Station, New Delhi – 110075
You can also apply offline in the PGDM course at SSIM, Dwarka, Delhi by visiting our office to avail scholarship:
Apply through us to get an assured Scholarship up to Rs. 50000*
Building No. 80 (Near Nathu Sweets),
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi-110092
SSIM Admission Help Desk
Mobile No. : +91 8860748431, +91 8882169489
Selection Criteria At SSIM
1. Merit Lists based on marks obtained in Management Entrance Exams conducted at the national/state level.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of the following entrance exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAHCET)
2. Aptitude Test/Writing Ability.
3. Personal Interview and Group Discussion
Now shortlisted candidates will be issued an Admission Letter for admission in PGDM at SSIM Dwarka, Delhi.