International Management Institute (IMI), Kolkata is one of the best management institute located in Kolkata and India as well. It was established in 2010.
International Management Institute (IMI) is located at Alipore in Kolkata of Indian State West Bengal.
Address- # 2/4C ,Alipore, Judges Court Road, Kolkata – 700027, India.
Approval & Accreditation
Courses at International Management Institute (IMI) is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and PGDM program, at IMI, is also granted equivalence to Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the Association of Indian Universities(AIU).
Courses at IMI
1. Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Duration- 2 Years
Eligibility- Graduation Degree with minimum of 50% aggregate marks and same in 10th and 12th.
Entrance Exam- CAT/XAT or GMAT score
Tuition Fee- INR 10.5 Lakhs ( For 2 Years)
2. Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM)
Duration- 4 Years
- A Master degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- A Graduation Degree in discipline of Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- A professional qualifications like CA, CS, and ICWA with at least 55% aggregate marks
Entrance Exam- CAT/GMAT/GRE or IMI’s Research Aptitude Test (RAT)
Tuition Fee- INR 2.40 Lakhs ( For 4 Years)