NDIM : An Overview
|Location||Tughlakabad, New Delhi|
|Full Name||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Campus & Address||NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) Campus|
Address: 50 & 60 (B&C, Mehrauli – Badarpur Road, behind Batra Hospital, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi-110062
|Approval & Accreditation||AICTE, NBA, AIU & ASIC, UK|
|Accepted Entrance Exams||CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT/NMAT|
|Institute Type (Ownership)||Non Government (Private)|
NDIM: Courses I Eligibility I Fees
|Course||Specialization||Total Fees (INR)||Duration||Eligibility|
4.Media & Communication
6.E- Commerce & IT
8.Operations & Supply Chain Management
|₹ 9,70000||2 Years||Graduation with 50%|
NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) is a unit of “Society for Employment & Career Counselling” and is a vital part of this non-profitable & charitable education society which is registered since 1992. The Chairman of New Delhi Institute of Management Dr. Vishwa Mohan Bansal is further the President of the “Society for Employment and Career Counselling”.
NDIM is led by a freedom fighter and most senior member of the UPSC, Mr. Jaswant Rai Bansal; distinguished Judges of the Supreme Court of India, Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank, Chairman of the UPSC, and top civil servants of India have set up New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM). After their distinguished achievements in their public life, as a humble pay back to the nation taking their decades of learning to the future generation.
NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) is located in nation capital New Delhi at Tughlakabad.
Address– 50 & 60 (B&C, Mehrauli – Badarpur Road, behind Batra Hospital, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi-110062
Approval & Accreditation
NDIM offers PGDM approved by the AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India, Accredited by NBA & ASIC, UK and Granted equivalence to MBA by AIU and AICTE.
Courses at NDIM
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- HR Management
- Media & Communication
- International Business
- E- Commerce & IT
- Digital Marketing
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
Duration- 2 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (General Category) & 45% Marks (Reserved category) from a University Approved/ Recognized by the UGC/ AIU.
Entrance Exam Score considered – CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT or State Common entrance examinations
Total Course Fee- Rs. 9,70000/- (1st Year- 4,85000 & 2nd Year 4,85000)
- Apply through Online application to NDIM with application fee of Rs 1,000.
- Candidates are invited to be appear in the Group Discussion and the Personal Interview conducted by NDIM.
- Thereafter, selection will be made on the basis of the following criteria.
- Final selection list will be made on the basis of overall performance.
- Graduation, 12th & 10th examination.
- CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, or State Level Common Management Entrance Examinations
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Achievement in any other field/ activity including extra-curricular activities, sports, additional educational qualifications, work experience, team work, activities highlighting leadership, innovation, decision making qualities etc.
- Reservation are applicable for SC/ST/OBC & other categories if any is provided as per AICTE norms. Unfilled seats under the reserved category will be offered to the general candidates.
- NDIM is awarded as Best B-School in India for Placement Services by ASSOCHAM
- Placements at NDIM are ranked at 15th Best in India by Business World And 24th Best in India by National HRD Network.
- Claim of 100% Placements by NDIM verified by Advertising Standards Council of India.